How to identify Access Points with Unifi
Use the Unifi console to identify Access Points, this process will initiate a blinking light on the Access point for easy identification.
- Sign in and launch the Unifi console
- From the left menu select "Unifi Devices"
- Select the Access point you would like to identify
- From the Access Point menu select "settings" from the top menu
- Scroll down and locate the "manage" options
- From here select "locate" this will cause the AP to start blinking, select "stop locating" to cancel the action.