Bookmark restore after Firefox update
Firefox has rolled out an update forcing users to upgrade versions, this is causing users to lose their Bookmarks. To recover Bookmarks follow these steps:
1. Open Firefox and locate the menu button in the top right.
2. Open the Bookmarks tab and select "Manage Bookmarks"
3. Among the options available click Import and Backup > Restore > Choose File.
4. In the File Name field paste %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\
5. Within those folders will be a file named "bookmarkbackups", select the most recent and restore.